The First Baptist Daycare Ministry is committed to providing a clean, safe, comfortable, and loving environment to all of the children in our care, where they can play and learn. We want to help each child become what God intends him/her to be. It is our hope to create an environment where your child feels loved, not only by us, but by Jesus.
- Enhance learning skills by exploring and investigating.
- Expand verbal skills by using words to explain feelings and ideas.
- Demonstrate cooperative social behavior by helping, respecting, and interacting positively with each other.
- Enhance physical development by encouraging movement and manipulation of objects in the classroom and on the playground.
- Activities and experiences help children develop language, pre-reading and pre-writing skills, and basic number concepts.
- Enhance imagination through art projects, sensory activities, and dramatic play.
You can find more information on the Daycare Ministry at their specific website.